Thursday, January 5, 2012

Play date with lil man Micah

It's early and I only have about 5 minutes before I have to start getting ready for work.  So I wanted to bolt this out real quick!  Read the encouraging word for this morning and it was about knowing that God is the hope for our future and He has great plans for us.  That's been a struggle for me this past year because of Adam's job situation and now as I prepare to stay at home with Abbie it's going to be tight but I know that God has great plans for our family!  You can read all about that here

 In other news...yesterday Abbie had her first play date, well at least the first one where both babies are active and they actually play with the toys on the floor and don't need their mommies to interact with them.  They were so cute playing with the toys and talking to each other.  We had to occasional "be gentle" "no Abbie don't pull at his hair" but all in all it went very well.  Before we know it they'll be up and running at the park playing tag together! 


They really are to cute!  Anyways I pray that you have an encouraging day and lean fully on our Lord remembering that He holds great plans for all His children.

Blessings today and always,

No comments:

Post a Comment