Sunday, July 20, 2014

Working out

So I am one week into this exciting adventure changing my life and can I just say...it still sucks.  I've also struggled and stumbled and had the hardest time of it!  The hardest thing?  We got Abbie some M&M's to try and help with her potty training...well it didn't help with the potty training and the bag of M&M's is gone.  She gets stickers from now on haha.  So thanks to a HUGE blessing Adam and I are now members of Kenetix Gym here in Valdosta.  We signed up Friday and I was able to work out Saturday, we decided Sundays will be our off day mostly because they don't have daycare open on Sunday lol.  

So as I'm walking on the treadmill the sweat begins to pour, now I am not a fan of sweat.  It's gross...however this time it was invigorating.  Before children walking was just a bother...I hated walking I hated sweating and I hated everything to do with any exercising.  However (and judge me if you want) that was the most amazing 30 minutes I spent in the past 3 1/2 years! I was able to listen to my radio station (in silence) I was able to be silent myself (which is rare when you have a 3 year old asking 400 questions a day...literally) I was also able to shower and take longer then 10 minutes all in silence.  Key word here folks...SILENCE.  I love my children dearly so don't get me wrong, but I so enjoyed my 1 1/2 of silent sweaty bliss.  So tomorrow is Monday and I look forward to my meeting with the gym once again.  Pray for me as I do enjoy my workout but loathe it at the same time.  It's a love hate relationship.  Enjoy these pictures from my workout.  I figure if I'm gonna show off this big hunk of attractiveness I might as well have some fun with it.


1 comment: