Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 2....Attempting a full day out

Well today is Saturday, once a month on a Saturday morning me and a few lady friends get together for what we call "Coffee Chronicles" it's basically just a time for us ladies to get together study scripture together, encourage one another and drink coffee and eat yummy breakfast food!!  Well today we didn't make it to the actual bible study but we had a wonderful time of encouraging each other in our marriages sharing struggles that we have with ourselves and praying for one another.  It amazes me that we always end up hanging out till the early afternoon!  So around one I headed over to Target (diaper run) and got me and Abbie some lunch!  Then we headed over to PetSmart to take a look because they are having a pet adoption there today and there were the CUTEST shepherd mixes there!  Now, Adam and I have been praying and talking about getting a puppy and I didn't get one today but we're going Monday on Adam's day off to look at them.  I'm praying they still have one left because they were SO sweet!  It's going on 5 o'clock and I'm about to start laundry...I will never understand my need to wait till the late afternoon to get started on laundry!  I need to work on that!  Anyhow, Abbie is waking up from her way to short a nap so I need to get her!  I'll leave you with a picture of this sweet dog! Tell me it's not the most adorable!

Blessings today and always,

No comments:

Post a Comment