Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011 Hello 2012!

As we close out 2011 I feel the need to reflect on what's happened and share my many blessings!  This year not only marked the one year of my husband making it home safely from Afghanistan but our baby girl was born on the same day.  Fun fact?  Our first date, Adam's homecoming and Abbie's birthday all happened on the 20th of March.  This year has been full of challenges but Adam and I have managed to make it through them all and are still walking through them together with the help of our Lord. 

Adam is working at Waffle House in Adel as the store manager.  He works long hours but enjoys the people he works for and works with.  He's (in my opinion) a great addition to that store!  Plans are for him to start back to school in the next year and finish his 4 year degree so that he can teach.

Abbie is 9 1/2 months old!!!  My little baby girl is growing up so fast!  She loves trying new foods, she drinks well from her sippy cup!  She's all but walking but I'm sure that will come soon!  Today she stood up without using anything to pull up on so I'm guessing it's coming soon!

As for me I'm still working at the Greenleaf Counseling Center and taking care of my little family.  I'm so excited, pretty soon I'll be able to stay home for good with my baby girl! 

Lots is going to happen in 2012 and I'm very excited to see where the Lord is taking our family!  Blessings to everyone and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment